What is affiliate marketing?
Essentially it is asset sharing. The Merchant (uBaaHaus) pays a fee to affiliate marketers (you) in return for the promotion of their products through recorded sales.
The dream for many! Passive income with zero risk. It helps to provide financial freedom, and who doesn't like making money while they sleep?
A Little encouragement from Thomas Edison
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like hard work."Terms In a nutshell
- You promote uBaaHaus products via trackable links associated to your profile and any sales related to that link will automatically be credited to you.
- Commission rate is 7.5% (excluding shipping & taxes)
- We will run personalised affiliate related discount from time to time for which you will receive 3% of the sale
- Returns count as an incomplete sale and will be deducted from the final payable total. Meaning payout rolls over every 31 days
- Get personalised £5 Off coupons for your customers
- Get paid directly into your PayPal account
*This is by no means extensive, and you should read the Ts & Cs for a comprehensive explanation.**
So if you are a fan of uBaaHaus and what we sell, have a social presence on, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook or have a blog, you might even have an extensive email list or run live webinars? Why not sign up to our Affiliate programme? It's super easy and risk-free.
Once approved, you will have access to all our creative material (banners, skyscraper ads and more). Review your metrics and see how you are performing against other affiliates. We reward performance; superstar affiliates who are most engaged can level up their commission fee subject to meeting specified targets.
We encourage affiliates to stay engaged and run ideas by us. We are happy to take on board your thoughts and implement them where possible. Have a problem get in touch.
Find the Affiliate Portal in the footer > Company Info > Become an uBaa Affiliate